Do you find it easy to get management support for data governance budgets? Do you have the tools you need to determine the “business cost of data” accurately? Can you show the CFO an ROI projection he can count on? Are you able to answer, “Will I see results on the top line or the bottom line?” Are your business line leaders able to identify areas that are losing money due to data problems?
If you answered no to any of these questions, join Infogix for a webinar on how to monetize the return on investment for data governance and relate it to business results that every senior leader understands.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- How to leverage metadata and lineage to get a 360 degree understanding of your data.
- How to evaluate data assets by assigning measures and defining scores.
- How to assign accountability to assets and processes.
- How to define and execute the workflows needed to implement corrective actions.
- How to connect the dots from data challenges (quality, availability, accuracy, currency) to specific business metrics.
- How to select data initiatives based on corporate goals and strategy.
- How to quantify the data contribution to improving business performance.
- How to highlight the benefits of data governance.
We hope you’ll join us and learn how to quantify and communicate the Return on Investment for Data Governance and the technical capabilities needed at each point in the process!